Tuesday, October 14, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Saturday was my Birthday. The day started out with a Birthday party for Keagan. Later during the day, while the BYU game was happening, Andrea went shopping with me to spend some birthday cash my mom and dad had given my to buy some clothes. It was so fun to be able to go on a shopping spree with one of my best friends for my birthday. When the game was over, Andrea and I met my mom and dad at Brick Oven for dinner (Andrea was my date). It was a fun birthday.
This is a picture of the 3 birthday girls!!!
Me and Keagie
Me and Keagie but this time Keagie is cheesin it!!

3 comments:

Jules said...

happy belated! that last one of you and Keagan is so cute!

Shelley said...

Those pics turned out cute. I hope you had a great birthday - and a great year to come!!

Tris said...

Happy Birthday Ashley! I hope you had a wonderful day!