Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Calling, New Job, Things are looking UP!

Ok a quick update on my life....

The Sunday after Girl's Camp the 1st counselor of the bishopric asked me if I would be willing to serve as the Beehive Advisor, and of course I immediately said YES! I have been having fun so far, it has been a month now, it is GREAT!

WHen Shelley came to visit, during one of the babies' afternoon naps she made it her mission to find me a better job so I could quit Opinionology. During 1 nap she managed to completely reconstruct my resume and make it more up to date with what people want to see a resume look like, she found 24 jobs for the Alpine School District, AND the next day I got called for an interview and then I got a phone call and I did a phone interview, so anyway, I am now a supervisor/ para educator for ATEC, which is the Alpine Transition and Education Center. I supervise the Special Needs adults as they do their jobs, I LOVE IT! If anyone wants to know more details, call me or ask me when I see you next and I will tell you all about it, I love talking about my job! My clients are SO FUN, my Co-workers are GREAT, and my boss is one of the BEST!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Glad to hear things are going well! Just so you know, I am NOT ready for the stress of doing someone's wedding cake :)

Krista and Eric said...

Ash that is awesome! I am so happy you found something that you love! And I am sure that you are a great beehive adviser! Way to go!