Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Crystal Lynn and My Boys

Ok, so since nothing exciting has happened to me lately, I thought I would fill you all in on Crystal and the boys. Crystal, my Best Friend, has two little boys who are so stinkin' cute! They are my "Other Nephews" and Crystal is my "Other Sister" haha. She may kill me if she knows I posted pictures of her!!
The picture above was taken on Crystal's 21st Birthday when I took her to Brick Oven for lunch. She got mad because the staff came to sing to her per my request... the crown she is wearing says "21st Birthday", she also had a bright Pink sash that said "Birthday Girl".
This Picture of Crystal was taken on a nice summer day (do you remember what those felt like?), we were just sitting on her front porch so the kids could play outside, I don't remember what was so funny....
The Sleepy boy is Justin. He is 3 years old, almost 4!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up! I remember him when he was almost 2, when Crystal and I became friends.
And this little... I mean Chunker Boy is Ashtin. I love this kid! He is 1 year old and I remember when he was born! He was a little guy, and now he is huge! He is so cute and we love to make him laugh, which is not hard at all!!

1 comment:

D.J, Laura and Kids said...

You need some new posts yeh....