Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sudoku Sickness


Not too long ago, Andrea taught me how to play Sudoku and I was hooked! I immediately went to the Dollar Store and bought the "America's Best Sudoku Puzzles " books, Volumes 3-8 (I couldn't find volumes 1 or 2). Yesterday I was over at Andrea's house visiting with her and playing with Max when Sudoku became the subject of our conversation. Later that night I realized I actually have not played Sudoku for quite a while, so I pulled out my books and began the puzzles. The next thing I knew, it was time to drive down to Grandma's and get her up for the day. Since then I have had a Sudoku book and a Mechanical Pencil within arm's length at all times.... THE SICKNESS HAS RETURNED!!!

5 comments:

Jules said...

haven't ever done sudoku--but I like your new background. glad it worked!

Tris said...

I haven't ever done Sudoku either. I'm not sure I'm smart enough. Or maybe I would enjoy it too much and I would never get anything done around here.

Amber Lynn said...

I know julie, we were good friends in high school

Shelley said...

I hear ya Ash! I find Sudoku helpful on planes - long car rides, etc. It make time go by fast!

Christine said...

Hey Smash!
I just got a puzzle book from the dollar store when I was there buying books for Sammy and it has sudoku and I tried it out last night. It's a little hard to get the hang of, but I like the challenge, now I understand why you like it so much! Give me a call and we can hang out sometime! Love ya! :)