Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Expanding My Horizons

My best friend Crystal has dedicated alot of time this year to teaching me alot of new things, among these are: Fishing, Cars, and Skateboarding, and of course more to come! Here are some pictures of what I have done so far!

We went fishing at Salem Pond and Crystal, her brother Cody, and Cody's friend Nick taught me how to cast the line out. They told me next time I have to put the worm on the hook, EWWW!!!

Crystal took me to the Car Show this year and these are a couple of cars we saw.


This is me on a skateboard for the first time EVER! It was so scary I was worried i was going to fall aon my butt! However, I survived and I am getting better.....

4 comments:

Shelley said...

wow, fun fun. I can't skateboard - I don't like the idea of falling on cement! I hope you caught a fish!

D.J, Laura and Kids said...

way to go! that looks like fun, I am so glad someone else in the family is willing to try fishing i guess where not so W.Tshy. after all love ya your big sis

Tris said...

Fishing is fun! Skateboarding I think I could do without. I'm kind of a scaredy cat when it comes to stuff like that.

Jules said...

way to go! The only time I have done fishing is in Oregon and luckily it didn't involve worms.