Monday, June 2, 2008

HONK, SCREECH, CRASH!

I am sad to announce that I was in a car accident on Friday May 30. I am ok but look what happened to my car!!! I was innocently driving to work, pulling into the parking lot when a lady backed right into me.... I spent the rest of the day waiting for the cops to show up to make a report and they never came... So, this is my sad news and I hope you will all join me in my short moment of wallowing and mourning over the damage of my car............................................. Ok, that is enough time, life goes on and thank goodness for insurance!!


4 comments:

Tris said...

That totally sucks! And you're right....thank goodness for insurance.

Jules said...

is the lady's insurance going to cover it? that stinks!!

Shelley said...

oh....did that ever get taken care of? At least the lady didn't take off - so you can get it fixed. We still have a dented hood because of the hit and run that happened to our little honda. Maybe you can get a new paint job out of it!

Christine said...

So when are we gonna hang out again? We just got a Wii, so we should plan a "play" date! :) Sorry to hear about your car, that so totally sucks, but at least it was her fault and she will pay for it (or at least she should!) Laters! ~Christine