Monday, June 16, 2008

In Loving Memory

LuJean Olpin Sundberg passed away on June 16, 2008 at 12:32 am.
My grandma was the greatest woman ever and I am going to miss her so much. I feel so lucky to have been able to care for her these past two years, she taught me so much. I am so happy that she was able to let go of her pain and join her husband and parents in the next life. Grandma was such a trooper these past few months and especially yesterday, the 6 year anniversary of her husbands death. It puts me at peace knowing that they are finally together again and she is no longer in pain. I will never forget this wonderful woman and the many ways she has touched my heart and changed my life.

I Love You Grandma.

7 comments:

Macy said...

I'm grateful you were able to take care of her too, Ash. Thanks for all you did for her every day.

Karlee said...

I love you Ash! Thanks for all you did for her. She truly was an amazing woman. She will be greatly missed. But, I'm glad she is with her sweetheart.

Adalynn said...

Ash - that is so sad and happy at the same time! You are so awesome for doing what you did to help her!

Tris said...

Oh how sad. Please let your family know that we will be thinking of them. I'm sure your grandma loved you very much and although she may not have expressed it, she probably appreciated all you did for her.

D.J, Laura and Kids said...

Ash, YOu are an amazing person for taking such good care of our grandma, I know that when you see her again she will have nothing but praise and thanks for the wonderful work that you did and the dignity that you gave her while doing a task that not many people can and are willing to do. We Love You and good job on you talk it was beautifully written.

Shaun, Andrea, & Max said...

Ash, thank you for taking care of our grandma and thank you for this tribute. Love you

Shelley said...

PS - Your talk at the funeral was great. Perfect words. Thanks for all you did.