Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!

TODAY I TOOK THE PLUNGE! I CUT MY HAIR!
BEFORE THE CUT!


AFTER THE CUT!

For those of you who don't know, I have been going to the same hair stylist since I was 13 years old and I have loved him! I have never had a problem going in and saying "Mark, do whatever you want!", and not loving it! The only problem is that Mark is quite expensive and i can't afford him right now, but i did need a hair cut! Because of my lovely stubborn-ness, it has been almost 2 years since I got my hair cut, the last time I went to Mark. So my sister Andrea and her friend Ashleigh convinced me to go and get my hair cut by Ashleigh's niece Brittany. So I did it, although I was experiencing MAJOR "new-stylist anxiety". It was not as traumatic as I thought it would be, after all it is just hair, but let's just say it was a good thing I did not look at the pile of hair on the ground or I would have thrown up. We estimated that she ended up cutting off about a foot and a half, 18 inches!




6 comments:

Jules said...

I love the new hair cut! It will be so much easier for you to manage too. Curly or straight!

Krista and Eric said...

you're hair looks so cute! I love it!

Brett and Rachael said...

Cute! I love short hair! I chopped mine off too, doesn't it feel great?!

Tris said...

I love the new look! It is darling! Way to be brave! I think you will really enjoy it come summer. It will be so easy and much cooler.

Shelley said...

WOW! You're a babe! It looks so thick and healthy, and strangely redder? (: VERY CUTE!

Shaun, Andrea, & Max said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! I just want to run my fingers through it.