Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHAT WAS I THINKING????


Ok, so my friend Jeanne and my friend (and Jeanne's sister-in-law) Katie are planning on running a marathon this summer, and they asked me to do it with them. I MUST HAVE BEEN TEMPORARILY CRAZY, because I agreed to it. I was supposed to be going to the gym and running on the treadmill to prepare for this, but of course being me, I came up with stupid excuses NOT to go to the gym, and now, starting on Thursday, I have to start running outside with Jeanne and Katie 3 times a week until the marathon, I am so not ready..... WHAT WAS I THINKING????

2 comments:

Christine said...

ha ha ha, good luck, smash! i'll never be THAT crazy! jk, luv ya!
~christine
p.s. go see the movie i posted of sammy, it's soo cute! :)

Melissa said...

That's awesome I wish I could do that. Well keep it up and good luck.