Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break/ Reading




My Spring Break, so far, has been spent in Logan visting my grandparents, which was so much fun, my cousin Tristan came by and brought her two kids and I was able to see her new baby that she adopted for the very first time since he was born! He is so cute! And then I made the beautiful scenic drive to Park City via Ogden Canyon, and I have been reading Twilight and New Moon the entire time! They have been so addicting it is hard to put them down!!! If you have not read them, you need to! after a couple of chapters I was HOOKED!!!!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I am so sad that we weren't able to see you while you were here!! My sister was in from out of town too for the break.

I keep thinking I need to read these books....maybe when school is out!

Tris said...

It was soooo good to see you and visit. I'm really glad that Grandma called to tell me you were coming. You are such a sweetie to send a thank you card. You are very thoughtful. I'm glad you are liking the books. They are kind of addicting. I decided to hold off on reading the third one because once I start them I don't get anything else done around here.

Remember to email me your story about Grandma's house. I would love to read it. Grandma has mentioned several times how good it is!